Our textile products are made with very high resolution digital printing. We produce in our family-run company in Italy each item as a work of art, with great attention to every detail from printing to packaging. How to best take care of it after purchase, keeping its beauty and bright colors unchanged? Below you will find many useful tips for washing and maintenance (also remember to consult the instructions on the label).
Cotton items (sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases)
Here are general recommendations for most of our articles. For the Plaids and Quilts you have to consider some special precautions that you find at the bottom!
- In the washing machine, choose a program with a maximum temperature of 40 degrees, we recommend a natural detergent for greater delicacy and environmental sustainability
- Wash the duvet covers with dark colors in the washing machine in reverse, in order to keep the colors at their maximum brilliance
- Avoid fabric softeners, additives, chlorine-containing bleaches or other aggressive bleaching processes
- Use 2 or 3 tablespoons of white or apple vinegar: the vinegar helps to disinfect both the laundry and the washing machine, without causing skin irritation and fixing the colors in the best possible way. Its smell tends to fade during washing, and if you want an optimal and natural fragrance you can also add a few drops of essential oil (we recommend essential oil of lavender, orange, lemon or bergamot)
- In the case of clear stains, do not rub the design directly, but take a soak bath
- Dry in the open air: we recommend places in the shade to prevent colors from fading due to prolonged exposure to the sun. You can also use the dryer
- Iron at medium temperature and with steam when the fabric is still slightly damp. If it comes to Plaids and Quilts, absolutely avoid ironing
- Keep the items in a cool and dry place, using bags containing dried flowers or natural soaps in the cupboards to always have them scented!
Items that need special treatments: Plaids and Quilts
- Do not use the centrifuge
- Do not iron
Spring quilts and winter quilts:
- Wash at 30 degrees with program for delicate garments
- Do not iron
- Leave to dry flat